lunes, 17 de junio de 2024

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend
 


I am Edward Turner, a Manager at a private security firm in South Africa and a former Minister of Defense (Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr) for the late Muammar Ghaddafi of Libya. Due to the widespread use of the internet for illegal activities, many honest business people struggle to differentiate themselves, leading to skepticism and suspicion surrounding this letter. I cannot guarantee that I will be understood, but I still need to write to you sincerely and confidently in order to connect. I got your contact details from the South African Export Promotion Council (SAEPC) in Johannesburg.
 


Before the Libyan revolution in 2011, Mr. Abu-Bakr Yunis Jabr gave $40,500,000.00 to a security company in South Africa where I work. Unfortunately, he perished in the midst of the conflict in Libya. Since I haven't been able to locate any family members for a while, I seek your consent to designate you as the next of kin to inherit the US$40,500,000.00 from the deceased's bank account. In the future, I will go with you to your country to confirm the overall balance in your account and to invest my share of the money with your approval.
 

I will confirm and authenticate all necessary legal documents to back up any assertions the bank may make. This procedure is entirely secure and will be carried out with a legitimate contract to guarantee your protection from any potential legal problems. I need your highest possible assurance and confidentiality. For more details, reach out to me through email at edyturn11@gmail.com. I will get 70% while you will get 30%. If you are keen, please share your cellphone numbers with me for easier and faster communication. If you are not interested or capable of completing the deal, please do not respond to my proposal.
 


Yours sincerely,



Edward


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog