lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

Re: Await your reply

Good Morning Friend,

My name is Mr. Gabriel Santos Rodrigo, I managed a Mining Company before I retired. I've been suffering from throat cancer for a long time, my doctors reported that I may not live up to the next two or three months so I am looking for a reliable individual or an NGO (Non Governmental Organization) whom I will entrust my final donation funds worth (€ 2,855,000 Euro) for CHARITY PROJECT as it is my heart desire to accomplish this plan before I depart from this life.

My dying wish is to open a foundation for the less privileged and also to help families who have suffered greatly due to Covid-19 Pandemic.The pandemic has affected so many businesses and livelihood, I want to be able to help such families with your assistance and instead of leaving such an enormous amount of money in the bank its better I use it and give hope to the hopeless.
I have no intentions of causing you any pains and the file attach to this e-mail is the full details,Please get back to me indicating your interest in assistance.

Please let me know if you can carry out this humanitarian duty on my behalf. Once I receive your reply, I will send you my photos and give you more details about this project.
Take care and remain blessed my beloved friend.

Mr. Gabriel Santos Rodrigo,
Please send your reply to this E-mail: gabrielsrodrigo1@gmail.com

Please Note: Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to a recent connection error here in the country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog