sábado, 18 de febrero de 2023

URGENT!

Hello, did you receive my message?

 

I am still waiting for your response, the consignment is already in New York. "All that is required of you to seal the deal is your delivery address and to coordinate the transportation of the consignment from JFK Airport New York to your address (Door-step)".

 

Like I said, the deal is 60/40 split. Once you receive the consignment ($20,000,000 USD) take out your 40% ($8,000,000) and save my 60% ($12,000,000) for me until I return home to the United States mid-next year after my deployment with the U.S. Army 7th Special Forces.

 

Please reply URGENTLY!

 

Colonel (COL) John R. Oxford, Jr.,

Deputy Director, Army CCDC Aviation & Missile Center (AvMC)

U.S Africa Command (USAFRICOM)

Phone/WhatsApp: (+225) 059 571 7844

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog